• ATTENTION! All kids up to 15 years have obligation to wear a helmet!!!
• If your child takes part at a ski lesson, we kindly ask you to mark the following things so nothing gets mixed: skis, ski sticks, gloves, glasses, jacket, helmet
• If you rent skis, please note the rental-number of them.
• Your child should have snow goggles or sunglasses, handkerchiefs and suncream with him/her.
• Beginners do not need ski sticks!
• Dress your child always warm (cap, scarf, warm sweater, gloves, ski underwear)
• If your child suffers from an allergy or illness, please inform the ski instructor.
• It is necessary that your child knows the name of his/her ski instructor. Please ask for his/her name on the first day.
• For cases of urgency there´s a contact person at the meeting point in the children's area.
Infos concerning the firs day
Meeting point - Kogel-Mogel Kinderland (Wildkogel Mountainstation)
First day Beginners at 10:10 am / Advanced skiers at 09:45 am (classification)
Times and Dates
Lesson times daily 10:15 am – 12:15 pm & 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Lunchtime If you want we can also supervise your child at midday from 12:15 pm to 1:30 pm Children get a midday meal & a drink in the children´s section of the restaurant.
Race & award ceremony We arrange a race every week. Please ask your instructor for the time and place of the race as well as the time of the award ceremony.
All children get a BUTTON, a MEDAL, a CERTIFICATE and a KOGEL-MOGEL-CHILDREN´S SKI PASS!
ATTENTION! When you pick up your child, please give notice of departure!
Please put the ticket for the lessons into the jacket of your child and write your phone number on the backside of the card! Please ask your ski instructor AT WHAT TIME and WHERE you have to pick up your child at midday and at the end of the day when the lesson is finished.